Sunday, January 23, 2011

Working Out

I went to work out today.  I just stayed on one machine.  I kind of hate working out, though I love walks.  I get bored really easy, even when I have my music with me to help distract me. 
Some friends came in.  One of them saw I had a book near my machine and asked if I wanted to put it up on my console to read.  I told her that wouldn't be necessary.  Lizzie came in later and worked out on one of the machines that lets you jog in place.  (I clearly am not much for working out, just because I have no idea what that machine is called.) 
After showering off, I noticed that I have sores on my toes, which annoys me deeply, because I've had these sneakers for a year and seriously, I walk in them everywhere.  One of my toes is half covered in one, which means when it breaks open (and it inevitably will...) it's going to hurt badly. 

3 comments:

  1. We call them running machines Eliza and the sores, sounds painful, we call blisters.

    Sneekers, ah that's running shoes here.

    Just doing some translation, more for myself than anything.

    Keep up the exercise Eliza, it'll do you good. Any parks near you to run in? I get bored in the gym too.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a thought. Soak your feet in warm ( as hot as you can stand it) water, with lots of salt in it. I can guarantee, when the blisters burst it won't hurt nearly so much and especially when they have burst,get them into warm salt water and they will heal very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, you're an Angel. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try that, as I've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete