Monday, January 17, 2011

Last Night and This Morning

Right before going to bed last night, Nina asked me to help her with her English.  "Just correct me, okay?" she said.  I couldn't see her in the dark, but surely she could see me, with the light on.  She sounded a little sad.  I felt sorry for being impatient with her.  "Sure," I said.  I turned the light off. 
I am still having trouble sleeping, though last night it was mostly everything else.  I am very sensitive to noise, and last night there was so much noise it took me a long time (hours) to finally nod off. 
And then I was up early because Nina was up early, getting ready for work. 
I tried to lay down again after having breakfast with Ruth, Rachel and Jenny, but then Ruth texted me.  She wanted to go see a movie; did I want to come?  I asked her where it was and it was far off, but I said I'd think about it. 
I really shouldn't go, because really, I have essays that need editing and phone calls to make and more writing to do and I suspect there's some reading, but...I do want to go.  Spending time with Ruth and all.
I just feel sort of terrible right now.  I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep or if I'm hungry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment