Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Noise

I might be one of those people who is sensative to noise.  Whoever lives next to me banged very loudly through the wall around 11:30 at night.  This struck me as rich, because the woman who lives there is very loud herself, screaming into the night.  I think she's talking on the phone, but this goes on for hours sometimes.  I think she could stay music, especially since it's better than what she makes. 
This morning, my roommate's alarm went off really early and loudly, and it woke me up.  And then my roommate didn't even get up, which annoyed me.  She is really noisy in the morning when she is getting ready, and it has sort of gotten on my nerves.  And then she comes home at night, and makes tons of noise before getting into bed, so now I am tired all the time.  I'm misspelling things everytime I sit down to write, and I find misspellings so embarrassing. 
If that wasn't enough, this morning my neighbor was up again around eight, screaming into her phone again.  Good Lord, she sounds abusive.  Not that I can tell what she is saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment