Friday, June 18, 2010

May Forms June Storms

We're having another storm right now.  I'm really afraid that the power is going to go out and that I'll have a replay of what happened a few weeks back
The lights have started to do that scary thing where they dim for a second or two before going on again.  And I just wanted to spend the evening reading, writing some poetry and taking a shower.  Never mind. 
My Dad came in earlier to tell me about how it was all stormy and how we might have to make for low ground. 
"It's just a thunderstorm.  There's no tornado.  Right now, there's not even any lightning."
Dad doesn't like it when someone uses science and logic against him.  He's not really good at thinking up arguments on his feet.  That's basically what I do, and if there's anything I love to do, it's argue with people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment