Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tesla, You're Making Problems for Me

Today, a certain friend sent me a link to this. It's a nifty looking device, no?
Because of the overtures this friend has been sending me now for over two months, I believe this person is trying to send the message they want me to use this on them, which is certainly a temptation.
Last night, I was considering if I would be okay allowing a man to worship me, but not be involved with in beyond fulfilling each other's fetish.  (I, obviously, like worship, he, in this theoretical I was constructing, is a foot fetishists and likes to massage feet.)  No romantic attachment, or at least no traditional romantic attachment.  I think, with the right young man, I'd be game. 
The problem is finding a young man like that.  And affording a device like the one above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment