Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Miscellaneous Thoughts

So, this is a terrible thing to admit, but I accidentally threw a box of my stuff from school downstairs and didn't remember that I had yet to go through it. So, I'm looking through it now and it's making me think all sorts of miscellaneous thoughts.
One of the first things I found was my set of flashcards for the GRE. My Dad thinks I should retake it, and he does have a point, my scores were only above average, not extraordinary. I just really hated studying for it and taking it, because it's designed so that there's no way to win. It just makes you feel like your brain is fried.
I also found a ton of that girly spa stuff. I'm starting to hide it from my sister, in an attempt to use it (sparingly, unlike what she does) on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment