Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Jung and the Restless

Clearly, all of you want to hear about my freaky dreams. 
This past night I dreamed that I was at a parking lot and there was a huge party going on.  Lots of people sitting at various long tables, eating dinner.  And I ran into one of those people I have no respect for.
(Why is it that the few times I dream, I almost never see people I like, but those I don't?  Or even worse, boys it never worked out with?)
My sister and I were walking together.  She was pushing a baby stroller containing a short version of her.  Not even a baby version of her, a shrunken version sitting in the seat.  And I was floating slightly above the asphalt, watching the shadow of myself, while walking next to her. 
Like I said, freaky, right?
Maybe my psychology friends would like to analyze me?  Or, better yet, people who have no expertise analyzing it?  

1 comment:

  1. Eliza, have a go at getting these blogs published. You sound very like the new Brigit Jones, which of course was a Jane Austen spin off.

    The adventure and action created by the minutiae of home life.

    Pure Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete