Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

My sister is so much more reliable than I am. After trying several times, like yesterday and during my dinner with Matt, she finally just went out and bought a card and some of my Dad's favorite chocolates. I feel pretty bad about not being helpful about the whole thing, but my sister doesn't seem to mind. I don't know if my Dad got around to opening his present, but we left it out for him.
Later, my Dad and I are going out to dinner. Sister's got studying to do, so she's not coming. I have no idea where my Mom even is right now, but if I had to guess, I'd say she's with my Grandma.
Happy Father's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your use of the first person brings your reader right into the action.

    The amount of detail you put into your writing would make Jane Austen proud.

    Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete