Monday, May 3, 2010

The Final Final

Paper update: Today, I edited two of Kelly's papers. She's revised one of mine and says she's working on the next one. Have been revising my thesis. Also, completed my essay exam for African history. It was exactly as the study guide said it would be, so that's good. I was one of the first people to walk out of there, which doesn't usually happen. I suspect it's because I usually take essay exams in an hour and a half, and don't have outlines on me when I come in. This was easy in comparison. It's also my very last exam at MSU. I don't really have time to comprehend or enjoy it yet.
I was in a cheerful mood earlier this evening because Kelly really liked my Matilda essay. She said it flowed well. I would like to think, given how much I write, that I am getting better at it. I am pretty proud of it, I must admit.
Tomorrow is crunch day. Wish me luck.
Geez. 60 posts. Doesn't seem possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment