Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Correspondences

So, I suspect that my posts to this blog might become a little less in the coming weeks, just because I have all sorts of people emailing me and whatnot and will be communicating to my friends elsewhere.  Don't worry, I'm probably fine. 
I really like keeping personal correspondences with my friends.  I know this seems super old school, and, well, it is, but there's something nice about it.  I actually have people that I write snail mail letters to.  My freshman year, my friend Owen wrote me a snail note and it felt so good to open it and see his handwriting.  (We used to exchange notes in high school and middle school.)  It was so familiar and good and Owen-y.  (He would giggle if he heard me saying that, "Owen-y.")  So, if you'd like to snail mail with me (which I doubt since most of you cooler kids like tech), please drop me a note.  Send it by carrier pigeon if you have to.  (I'll send you back a dead bird just for the giggles.) 
Elsewise, I'm available via email, text messaging, and good-old fashion calling.  If you want to chat or catch up or are wondering if I'm being super nice on this blog (Hint: Got to behave for my freshmen.  Some of them actually look up to me.), then you know where to find me.  If you for some reason don't have my contact infos, drop a comment or email elizamelvilleATyahooDOTcoDOTuk.  (And tell me who the hell you are people.  Can't read your mind over here.  Not that much of a superwoman.)  If I kept you around, it means I probably like you, which means I would LOVE to hear from you.  So don't be a stranger none. 
I am planning on coming to find you if you don't find me first.  You might not like what it looks like when I have to go looking for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment