Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun Tonight

Went out tonight for some fun.
First Erin and John's place. Minori, Liza and Amanda were there. We went out and wandered around the city for awhile, then ended up at an apartment. Much drinking. Lots of talking and giggling. Mostly, Erin was entertaining people with her great stories of her Dad.
Next, we went to see Marguerite. Virginia happened to be there, and we talked a little. Said goodbye to Bailey, who will be leaving tomorrow.
Then I wandered over to see Josh. I hung out for a while with Shannon, Alex, Josh, Jeff, Kristina and Juicebox. Singing and dancing may or may not have been involved.
Next, downstairs, with Nate, Sam and Katie.
And then in the cafeteria with Matt, Maura and others. I mostly made sex jokes at poor Matt's expense.
Finally, I tried to see if Josie was around, but she seems to have gone to bed. Can't say I blame her.
'Twas a good night, obviously. I'm going to miss having my friends around.

No comments:

Post a Comment