Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Off

My sister ended up going today to babysit my Grandma. 
My Mom yesterday said that she didn't want me to get burned out so fast because we still had a long way to go with her.  I guess I don't want to get burned out either, but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not going to happen anything soon. 
One of the good things about MSU is that I've been trained to go on maximum power, as it were, for months at a time.  Months.  This whole last school year was hell in a lot of ways, but looking back on it and how miserable I was, I think I handled it with grace.  Barely anyone knew about my problems, and no one person knew about all of it.  Which was for the best, since I can't expect people to just accept a drama dump. 
Having the day off was nice.  I got to sleep in, and that always makes me cheerful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment