Sunday, May 2, 2010

Found ID

Out on another walk today, I found a girl's ID next to Adams Field.
The first thing I thought about was the time that I lost my ID as a freshman. If you've ever lost your ID, you know how miserable it is. Rachel and Josie and I tossed my room looking for it. Turns out it had somehow gotten into the laundry. Someone found it, had pity on me, and send it back to me.
I was looking at her face on the ID, and I couldn't help but feel badly for her. She had big eyes, and even more noticeably, big bags under the eyes. She looked tired. If that's what she looked like when she got the picture done before beginning at MSU, she's probably exhausted now.
I put the ID in a lost and found and emailed the girl. I hope she gets it back. This is the worst time of the year to be losing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment