Sunday, May 23, 2010

Contact Update

So May is typically the time of the year that I spend updating my contact list, which is what I did Friday. But I realize some of you readers are exactly who I need information from. So, fill out the following form and email it to me at elizamelvilleATyahooDOTcoDOTuk or to my MSU email address. Whichever one's easier for you.

First, Middle, and Last Name:
Nickname:
Email addresses(es):
Instant Message Names (of any kind, including, but not limited to AIM, Skype or IRC. Please indicate which name goes with which system.):
Mobile/Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Home Address:
Work Address:
Website:
Birthday:
Anniversary:
Notes I Should Have About You:

Thanks for giving me your information. If you want, I'm happy to send you all of mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment