Monday, May 24, 2010

The End of Lost

So, all of my good friends probably remember that I'm a huge fan of Lost.  And, if you were in America last night, you probably heard that it ended last night. 
I was not happy with the conclusion of the show.  Nope.
But the good news is this: there's fanfiction.  And if there's anything I'm really good at, it's writing about nerdy things. 
So my plans for my fanfic is to pretend like the finale never happened and just write about Jack, Kate and Sawyer being the guardians of the island as an adorable threesome, because as most of you already know, I am pro-poly.  And I'm sick of reading about monogamous relationships.
I'm trying to come up with a good bad guy.  Charles Widmore is dead, so that's out.  Maybe someone from the Dharma Initiative?  Maybe just keep the SmokeNess Monster around as the bad guy?  Hmmm...
I think I'm going to bring Clementine to the island though.  Might be interesting.  Eventually, I plan on various orphaned children coming to live on the island with the guardians, since who the heck can take care of Ji-Yeon?  Cue Sawyer: "When did we start running an orphanage?"
Yeah, yeah, Lost is over.  Whatever.  I got to write a better coda for this thing, since the writers can't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment