Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tokens

I went to a party.  We played this token game.  Basically, there was a massive pile of tokens and you got to take so many for each thing. 
For example, Faith would read "take one token if you made your bed today."  Obviously, as my form of making the bed is making sure the blankets are all on top, I didn't take a token. 
It was pretty fun.  Claire took all sorts of tokens that she wasn't meant to, including the end, where you got to take a token for not cheating.  Hayley, Ruth's roommate, came, and it was the first time I had ever spent lots of time with her.  Lavvy came a little late, but we let her play too. 
I didn't get to take too many tokens myself, but I was triumphant when one of them was "take four tokens if you went to church today."  One of the few times being religious in my group of friends as panned out. 
Mimi was being especially annoying during the game.  She kept interrupting Faith, and finally, putting on her best authority voice, told Mimi she was making the decisions.  All of my friends, clustered around a table, roared with laughter. 
I told all of them about my idea of having a garage sale type thing.  I was thinking it could be more like a table sale, where everyone sold the stuff they didn't need anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment