Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Hotness!

I've mentioned before on this blog how I am obsessed with Matthew Gray Gubler, who is on Criminal Minds.  The last couple of weeks on the show have been great, because they brought J.J. back and because Gubler got to direct another episode. 
I have been missing J.J., and I honestly was totally surprised by her coming back.  I figured that once she left the show, that was it. 
And of course, anything that lets Gubler be is cute and creative self makes me happy.
The only sad thing is that Prentiss is off the show now.  I loved Prentiss and I am sorry to see her leave.  She was great on this show and Andy Ritcher Controls the Universe, which I also loved.  I heard that she apparently is getting her own show, and hopefully it'll be good.
Someone recently asked me how I'd like to see the show end (if it ever ends; my suspicion is that they want this show to be like Law and Order or CSI: it'll go on as long as possible.)  My ideal ending would have all the characters who have since left coming back for one final showdown, and maybe reconnecting with the characters they never interacted with and picking up their old relationships.  This show, for me, as always been about the characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment