Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kettle and Pot

I happened to run into Sarah today.  She's running a survey on the food services around here.  She purposely didn't ask certain people who have a reputation for being difficult. 
But this didn't, according to her, stop those people from submitting surveys to her anyway. 
"Do you know who Samantha is?" Sarah asked. 
"Yes."  Jenny complained all the time about how rude she was. 
"You know how she wanders around without a bra and it's very obvious?"
"Yes," I answered, but the answer was "I don't really bother looking at people's bodies so closely, but I guess that does explain the few things I happen to observe."
"Samantha apparently complained about girls wearing pajamas to breakfast and touching their hair and then touching their food." 
That's pretty rich.  I laughed a little.  The girls wearing pajamas are probably committing a much smaller fashion faux pas than she is, and I'm almost certain I've never seen the hair thing.  It probably has only happened one time. 
"Kettle and pot," I said.  Sarah laughed at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment