Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Baked

Right before one of my friends pointed me to this website, I was thinking about how much I wanted a canoli for dinner tonight.  (Not that I need dessert, I've just been craving one all day.) 
Now I find myself looking at this and thinking "Yes.  I will be unable to resist something like that, which is why I'm going to avoiding those shops like the plague." 
But I do find I have a list of cupcakes in my head: Vanilla Chocolate Stuffed Cupcake, Oreo Cookie Cupcake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake, White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake, Blueberry Cobbler Cupcake, Carrot Cake Cupcake, Key Lime Pie Cupcake, Trail Mix Cupcake, Original Buttercream...
Um.  Yeah.  Have a bit of problem. 
I kind of am curious if they take bizarre requests.  Do you think they'd be willing to have a go at making cupcakes for every flavor listed in the Beatles "Savoy Truffle" song?
And wouldn't it be great if they brought Pushing Daisies back and Ned worked in a cupcake shop, since cupcakes are "in" right now?  No.  Okay then.  Just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment