Monday, November 1, 2010

Hitler Stashing

So, everyone knows that a couple of days ago there was the Rally to Restore Sanity.  I didn't get to go, and I'm really jealous, because my best friend made it out there.  (Why oh why didn't I beg her to take me too!?!)  Anyway, short story short, one of the things that came out of the event was that there were epic posters at this thing.  (Apparently.  Like I said, I didn't make it.)  Someone made a little slide show of them over here, which I think is worth seeing.  I love "I can see reason from my house" poster and I like all the critiques of the Hitler stashing that's been going on.  (Can we say that now as a verb people?  Hitler stashing?  As in: to put a Hitler stash on someone as a way of making an over the top, insane political statement that upon further reflection doesn't make sense?  Thanks.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment