Saturday, February 5, 2011

Write Psyche

Alexander had me working on some writing.  I got started, and I was chugging along.  Then he sent me this email with some guidelines ("Guidelines!?!!?," I thought.  "Why couldn't he say something about these before hand?") and they psyched me out.  When I can just write, I usually am fine, but when I have a word count, I really struggle.  I either write way too much or way too little, because the word count is itching at the back of my mind. 
I got it done, and Alexander actually would rather that I write more than less.  And I did.  And it'll probably be fine. 
I wish Alexander would give me some feedback.  Everyone around there treats me like I'm fragile, but honestly, I've had teachers try to make me cry when it comes to my writing; sending me an email with some miscellaneous thoughts wouldn't be a big deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment