Sunday, February 27, 2011

Without Explanation

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was working in a very nice office, with all this beautiful wood paneling.  I was sitting at my desk, with a laptop open, playing a podcast, and I was looking through the drawers.  Inside were various medical tools, scalpels and the like.  I must work in a medical supply company? 
I think it's very strange to be dreaming about work.  And maybe a sign that I'm overworked, because don't normal people dream about sex or flying or being famous or something mundanely selfish?  I always dream about small moments without explanation. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a hobo with not much to do and I just happened to be passing through. I like your site, so now…
    I’m following you.
    Thanks!
    Signed, hobo

    ReplyDelete