Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Point for Stupid

I've been wondering over the last few days if my roommate is stupid or mean. It's sometimes hard to tell with people, and often I've found people who blend various ratios of stupid to mean in their behavior. (In September, a young man asked me about a school I didn't get into to make me feel badly about myself, forgetting he himself was in his fifth year of schooling that was meant to last four. It was both mean (trying to make me feel badly for a recent failing) and stupid (forgetting that in comparison, he actually looked equal or worse, depending on your interpretation.))
In any case, last night Nina was doing her laundry. She mentioned to me that she realized she was warm because she was using a warm blanket and that if she wanted to be cooler she shouldn't use it or use a lighter blanket.
So, one point for stupid then.

No comments:

Post a Comment