Monday, February 14, 2011

Breakfast this Morning

Preadad babbled at me again this morning.  "What?" I asked. 
"I said that I really needs these two minutes," she said, clear exasperated with me. 
Oh okay.  Mostly no one else misunderstands her too, so I don't feel too bad about it.  I had gotten the two minutes thing but not the importance of two minutes. 
When I got in line for breakfast behind Preadad, I noticed Ruth was in front of her.  Oh good, I thought.  I can have breakfast with her.  I watched as Preadad reached over Ruth's plate to grab things.  Something told me Ruth was going to mention how irritating that was. 
Which Ruth totally did. 
We chatted about librarians with egos and nasty men and bad roommates.  I still wasn't really up, but so far a nice breakfast.  (Preadad booked it out of there fast; what she possibly had time to eat I don't know.) 
Lavvy came up to me just as I was finishing up.  I told her not to bother moving.  As we were going back to our rooms, I noted that she had a sugar packet stuck to her shirt.  I almost said something to her, but there were two other girls with us, and I didn't want to embarrass her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment