Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

The only lame thing about President's Day was that my roommate had the day off too.  Luckily, she was in and out for the first part of the day. 
Midway through the afternoon she came home and messed around in the bathroom.  I could hear the water running and various banging noises while I was working on some writing and watching tv. 
When I went in there later, I discovered she had bleached some of her clothes, which was why it smelled a particular way.
She sort of disappeared for a while, and I made another attempt at a bubble bath.  She kept coming in and out of the place, and I was so afriad she was going to burst into the bathroom.  After awhile, she decided to get on her computer to talk to someone.  It was a little awkward, but I got dressed in the bathroom and then went to dinner. 
So, no, I didn't really do anything for President's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment