Monday, February 14, 2011

Forget This

One of the biggest reasons I hate this whole open window controversy is that I notice a distinct set of problems when I don't have enough sleep.  Nina doesn't see this because she isn't around, and it's part of the reason she's completely unfair. 
This morning, I left my bag somewhere.  It took me about four hours before I noticed it was gone.  I realized it was gone and then forgot again for another two hours before I finally went and got it.  It was sitting at the desk, waiting me, and I thanked the man there for keeping it.  I didn't have much of a panic because I realized it was probably safe, and even if it wasn't, there wasn't anything valuable in it. 
But what if I had left something valuable?  And it had gotten stolen? 
Later on in the day, I went to church, and I forgot to bring money.  It ended up being not a big deal, but it's not like me to forget things (and when I do, it's usually because of stress), and it's not like me to forget two different things within a few hours of each other. 
I don't think appealing to her will really work, but I wish it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment