Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bursting my Bubble

One of the things I'm trying to make a better effort with these days is my stress level.  I've been pretty good, but I've been trying to schedule in various relaxing events. 
One of them are regular bubble baths.  I've been trying out this chamomile and lavender bubble bath.  I totally smell the chamomile but not the lavender. 
Anyway, I tried very hard to sit in the tub and read for an hour, but I kept getting cold, and I am loathe to run more hot water, as lots of water seems like a waste.  But I did, twice.  And was still cold. 
I knew why: I had stupidly left the window in the next room open, and it must have been colder outside than I realized.  A gust of air would come in under the door and lift the ceiling panels upwards, and then they'd come crashing down, rattling.  Sometimes it would be very loud.  As I sat there, I watched a bit of black fuzz come down from the ceiling panel and land gently on the floor. 
"That can't be good," I thought. 
I'm still on the fence if I am going to continue this experiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment