Monday, February 28, 2011

(Un)Interruptions

My roommate's been missing for the past few days.  She's been coming around to get something and then immediately leaves.  She hasn't, as far as I can tell, been sleeping in her bed. 
I'm not sure how to interpret this.  On one hand, it could be that she is just crazy busy or has a new boyfriend or something.  On the other hand, it could be that she's angry at me and instead of talking to me, has just decided to leave.  (She has a sister nearby; maybe she's staying with her or at her place?) 
It's hard to know what Nina is thinking, as she is in and out so fast.  She has a set schedule during the week.  She's usually gone by nine in the morning.  This morning she came in the room at around ten, which, in all my time living with her, she's never done.  I was totally surprised to hear her come in.  (I was trying to sleep.  She seems to hate that I am such a fan of naps, although I've decided to nap only when she's gone.) 
I am enjoying getting full nights of sleep.  I had forgotten how satisfying uninterrupted sleep is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment