Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scary Stuff

You know when some mistake happens, and you start panicking?  That was what my evening was like. 
It doesn't appear to have been my fault, but basically, there was a screw up involving housing, and for about a half hour I thought I was getting evicted.  I'm not, thankfully, but as I waited for the landlord to call me I was trying desperately hard not to have a meltdown.  I tried doing some writing, I tried distracting myself in my infinite quest for good blogs.  But I kept thinking about the crisis at hand.  According to the notice I got, I would have to move on Halloween day, and I can think of little else that would make me want to throw up.  Not only would I have to give up my beloved Halloween plans (I would never forgive myself) I would also have no where to go. 
When she called and told me there had been an error, I was so relieved.  I can still enjoy the holiday and everything. 
Just so everyone knows, this counts as my Halloween scare.  No need to make me freak out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment