Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Case of the Disappearing "Latina"

I came across this interesting article today that noted that Latina seems to have disappeared from Google's search engine.  I'm hoping this is just some strange mistake.  It kind of makes me think of the chaos over Amazon's reclassification of LGBT books about six months ago
I find Google's recent reworking of their search engine really fascinating.  I find myself typing in things just to see how to search changes over mere letters.  It's also nice if you're looking for something very specific and then can rework your search mid-type. 

2 comments:

  1. Eliza, sorry for the disparaging comment. I think I've upset someone.
    Your blog is always entertaining and a great read.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony-

    Don't worry about it. :) Your support is awesome and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete