Friday, October 22, 2010

Dan's a Halloweenie

Dan texted me yesterday, asking what he should be for Halloween.  At the time, I didn't really have a good suggestion, but it occurred to me today who he should be: Michael Scott. 
Dan once told me he liked Michael Scott, and that totally surprised me, because Dan's way better than that guy.  But since Dan likes the character, and since it would be relatively easy for Dan to greasy his hair back the way the character did in the early season, I don't see why not. 
The biggest problem is that Dan apparently doesn't own a suit.  (I'll say it again: a total pity, as he would look great in one.)  So maybe he needs to borrow one.  And maybe he needs to spice it up by playing Michale's terrible Dick-in-a-Box costume, complete with a noose hanging around his neck. 
I'm almost certain Dan's going to shoot this one down, but it's probably a better idea than some of the ones he's fielded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment