Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good Morning!

My dream this morning started off normally.  I was in a classroom, and one of my old math teachers was up at the front, teaching.  Everyone from these math classes I used to take was sitting in the desks, only they were older now, as these classes were years ago.  After class ended, I put on my backpack (which was heavy) and my Dad came and picked me up. 
This is where the dream started getting weird.  We were walking along a river, and then we were walking on stepstones to get across the river, and then there was a strange sideways fountain that I think I was suppose to use as a transport device. 
I never really found out because my phone rang and woke me up.  It was Nate, sending me a text message, simply saying good morning.  The first thing I thought was "What could Nate possibly want from me?"  Not that Nate usually wants something (he's pretty good at taking care of himself, especially since the beginning of this year) but I felt like I was getting buttered up for something.  I don't know Nate's schedule right now, but it was at the time of day when a lot of people are suppose to be in class. 
I didn't reply right away because I was hoping to fall back asleep.  Sometimes I am awoken by something but it's close enough to when my body would have naturally woken me that I am unable to fall back asleep. 
But Nate hasn't texted me back yet, so maybe that means he really just wanted to be nice and actually wish me a good morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment