Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chicken Dip

So, some of my friends are having this little shindig tonight, and we were told to bring some food along.  The food was suppose to be "outside of the bag."  (I believe the person who sent me that text message meant "outside the box," but I think I got the gist.) 
I'm going with chicken dip, probably because no one is expecting me to bring something like that.  (We're a veggie platter family.)  It's just about to come out of the oven.
Meanwhile, I find myself writing a little ditty about chicken dip.  I'm not really sure why, but it sounds like something you'd hear in a cute little commercial.

1 comment:

  1. As long as it's not a rude ditty, Eliza. Us Brits are famous for our rude dittys. Something in our nature. We can't help it. Ever since we learned to make up limericks or something.
    We think it's funny!!!!!!!!!!

    "There was a young man from Japan
    Who sat down and began to..........

    By the way, I've got no idea how this could finish. I've just started it.

    ReplyDelete