Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update on Grandma

Went to see my Grandma.  She seems to be doing alright.  She's more confused than she's been in the past.  I left her for about an hour while she was eating lunch and when I came back, she forgot that I had been there. 
For a while she also had this scary mark on her arm.  It looked like someone had tried to give her a shot and did such a bad job that it was a major black bruise.  It seems to have mostly healed up.
But now she has some new open wound.  My Mom put a huge bandage over it.  When one problem stops, another appears.  
Her leg is also bothering her, making her even more reluctant to walk for us.  We had a physical therapist working with her for six weeks, and she didn't once mention anything wrong with it.  Some physical therapist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment