Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weinergate 2: The Reckoning

So, I guess after all the poor maneuvering from a few days ago when this story first broke, it's nice to know Representative Weiner has at least stop lying.  And really, now that has happened, I'm ready to move on. 
You know, if Weiner had made a career off of morality campaigning or talking about the importance of marriage or something like that, I would call him a hypocrite, mourn for how there are no politicians who live their ideals, and move on.  If Weiner had used government resources like computers and email accounts to send those messages and tweets, I'd call for an investigation and mourn the same thing as the last scenario.  As it stands, I just really want to move on.  I'm bored, frankly.  And from what I hear, so is everyone else
Can we get back to talking about something important?  We had a long list of military operations that we need to address, and prisons that need reform, and education that needs reform, and the environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment