Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thunder Fetish

Is God reading this blog?* Yesterday, I discussed how much I love the rain, but how rain here usually fails in making melodic sounds. Tonight it rained again, and did a much better time, though it still wasn't as good as at home.
We also have thunder and lightning, which made me happy. We don't get storms up here like we do at home, but I wish we had more thunder. I also love that sound. I love to open up my window and listen, even though that's not such a good idea.
Back when I was living at home, my friend Tony knew about my thunder fetish. He thought it was awesome, so every time there was a storm, he would AIM me and say something about it. I thought of him last night during the storm. If Tony and I were still living close to one another, I would expect a text message or something of the like. Last I heard, Tony was living downtown, and sometimes I really miss him.
It stormed today during class, so we ended up trooping into the basement. I basically took the time to sit there and read Blaise Pascal's Pensees and to check out this hot boy who looked like David Tennant.

*And if so, can I just say that I would prefer to have certain problems solved than have money. Though money might be a decent alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment