Wednesday, April 21, 2010

T-bags

While out on one of my walks, I saw a young man in skin-tight jeans that were hanging way down his hips. Suffice to say, I was pretty surprised to see something like this. He was combining two dumb things that people thing are cool: tight pants and baggy jeans.
I don't want to be a traitor to my generation or anything, but I don't get how guys these days dress. I mean, come on. It just looks like they fell out of bed, changed into tight jeans, but didn't bother with their shirt, then put on some large glasses and then took their greasy hair and covered it up with a backwards cap. And we're expected to swoon? I don't think so.
What should we name this new abomination? T-bags? (Tight+baggy=?) If we chose this, of course, then we could call them T-baggers, which might easily be confused with tea baggers of a more political quality. But I think it's clear the same amount of doucheness is part of both groups, who think they know what's best for people.

*I'd just like to say that I'm writing this in jest. I don't usually mind hipsters; I just find them funny, and sometimes, adorable. (Depending on who they are, of course. If you're a douche, it doesn't matter what you wear; you're still damned to irritate everyone.) And yeah, I was totally inspired. Amy Heckling, make a movie about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment