Sunday, April 4, 2010

Better Safe


This is one of the things I did with my Saturday night: barricaded my room in the event of another Cedar Fest. I was here during the last shindig, and my room got teargas in it, despite shutting the windows. I think I'm paranoid, sure, but paranoid in a way that allows me to wake up without a headache or smelling bad and needing a shower after only having one eight hours ago. I wanted my room hermetically sealed from the outside world, so I used a towel and clear duck tape. I realize now that I could have designed something better, but I did this on the fly, and for something so quick, I think it would have worked. Luckily, it didn't need to, because mostly people behaved themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your room did not get tear-gassed. Here is the link to my blog! I haven't updated since the end of January, so don't think that most of the stuff is very relevant anymore. ^_^

    http://almosttosomewhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dragonfly. I love your blog too. You're a great writer and artist. Have you ever thought about creative writing as a hobby?

    ReplyDelete