Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Pirate Episode

So, I've managed to already break my promise by not updating as much as I planned.  (Really!  I am going to do it!  Eventually...)
I did get enough time to watch more Doctor Who.  The Pirate episode could have easily just turned into a bad remake of Pirates of the Caribbean, but there was a totally great twist at the end, worthy of any great, old school episode of the show. 
I loved bewitched!Rory.  Rory's such a terribly silly character, and he's growing on me.

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen this new series. I know!!!!!!!!
    I hope you do keep your blog going.

    All the best,
    Tony

    PS Dr Who wouldn't be Dr Who without great ideas. There is a lot of philosophy , social and personal issues in it like all great literature. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete