Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Too Hot

I didn't sleep well last night.  It's been so unseasonably warm, and I find myself waking up at night, sweating.  At one point I told myself "If I wake up again tonight, I am going to jump in the shower to cool off and then go back to bed."  It didn't come to that. 
They're doing work on my building, so I had trouble sleeping past nine.  I did some writing, I blogged here.  Various nosies were made outside.  It got quiet again, so I slept a little.  Then there was noise in the hallway, and I remembered they were doing on that too, and I cursed my inability to sleep like a normal person. 
Now I'm very tired and don't have time for a nap.  And I am probably going to go out tonight to hang with friends.  And I'm not sure I'll have the energy to enjoy it.  Curses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment